Stonebridge Animal Hospital in McKinney, TX was built on the firm foundations of compassionate pet care, unmatched client service, and state of the art medicine and surgery backed up by the most modern veterinary medical equipment and techniques. From the moment you arrive, we strive to help you and your pets and their people in every way possible.
We offer a broad range of services to provide what your pets need, complete with advanced technologies such as laser therapy, laser surgical unit, and stem cell regenerative medicine to support pets that could not be helped just a few years ago.
Here’s a sampling of ways we can help your pets:
- Special Kitten and Puppy Wellness Programs – that save you hundreds of dollars per year and provide all they need including spay/neutering!
- Adult and Senior Health Maintenance Programs – that provide all routine services along with wellness blood testing, free examinations, dental procedures, x-rays, and a ten percent discount on serious illness or injury. View our specialized canine and feline wellness programs.
- Ultra-modern lab facilities – allow us to make quicker diagnoses that lead to more expedient and accurate treatment.
- Digital Radiography/Dental Radiology – this new radio-graphic technology gives us images in less time, with less re-takes, and provides images far superior to older technology. We routinely e-mail X-rays to owners, complete with labels of pertinent areas, for their records.
- Pain Management and Laser Therapy – Designed to help those patients with chronic arthritic conditions that used to suffer endlessly – our combination of modern medications, rehabilitation exercises, and LASER THERAPY provides relief for animals that deserve it the most. These are often some of our most rewarding cases.
- Surgery at our hospital – is done in an immaculate, ultra-modern surgery suite with the latest equipment for pet safety and surgical success. Dr. Kapu is a highly-skilled surgeon capable of performing the most complex procedures.
- Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy – is another of our modern technologies that helps animals with severe arthritis, acute and chronic inflammatory disorders, and chronic pain. This takes the place of expensive surgeries such as hip replacement, which is now becoming obsolete with this incredible new therapy.
- Allergy diagnosis and treatment – Allergies are more severe in this area than in many parts of the country. We diagnose the real cause of the itch and then design individual treatments to maximize efficacy.
- Interstate and International Health Certificates – We are the only local animal hospital in McKinney certified to provide health certification for both interstate and international travel.
- Stenotic Nares and Overlong Soft Palate Corrective Surgery – Dr. Kapu and Dr. Robinson at Stonebridge Animal Hospital use advanced techniques and the LigaSure Tissue Fusion Device to perform soft palate and nares surgery to address Brachycephalic Upper Airway Syndrome in Persian Cats and dog breeds like Boxers, Bulldogs, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Pugs, Boston Terriers, Shih Tzus, Lhasa Apsos, etc.